Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (Nintendo DS)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End is based in the events, environments and characters surrounding the third installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Play as the charismatic and eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow as well as Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. Playing with the likes of Captain Jack Sparrow is never simple as our heroes will battle to prevent Jack’s dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world, going beyond the films’ events and storylines to introduce new locations, extended story and legendary pirates.
- 16 levels of 3-D chaotic action plus 10 duelling boss encounters
- Touch screen duelling - Slash, parry and dodge using strokes from the DS stylus that represent sword moves
- Focus on adventuring and platforming mechanics - Obstacles such as flaming geysers, collapsing bridges and bottomless pits must be overcome with dexterity, timing and maybe even a grappling hook
- Globe-spanning gameplay - adventuring and acrobatic platforming, combat, duelling, and mini-games in exotic locations
- Puzzle solving - Numerous obstructions require using a toolset of collected pirate themed items
- Duelling - Real-time touch screen sword combat for two players
- Liar’s Dice - Re-live the famous game-of-chance from the film – single download (only one game cartridge required) for up to four players
- Robust Camera experience with "look ahead" feature gives player best view of environment and action