Aligned and Well Volume 1 – “Below The Belt” For Men
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Why do couch potatoes and competitive athletes suffer from the same chronic ailments, disease, and pain? It’s because, like most of us, neither group is using their body in the way it was mechanically designed to be used!
Analyzing human movement (biomechanics) used to be for increasing athletic performance until biomechanical scientist Katy Bowman decided to apply those same principles to the every-day use of the human machine for the purpose of reducing common disease.
The Aligned and Well program offers a simple, natural solution by teaching new movement habits and pointing out any current habits that may be keeping you from getting well.
“Below the Belt” For Men – It is a well-hidden fact that pelvic floor disorders (PFD) are just as common among men and women, especially when you add in prostate conditions and sexual dysfunction. You’ll learn how misalignment decreases the strength of the muscles that hold the weight of the organs off of the prostate, and how a handful of specifically chosen exercises will begin to bring the body back into alignment and increase blood flow to extremities in this area.
• Introduction to habits that viewer has that increases body damage/ailment.
• Five prescribed movements (Rx…ercises) targeting muscles and joints involved in ailment.
• Additional information on simple changes one can make in daily life for improved health – specific to one’s health situation.
PLUS Bonus Material
• Human Physics Lecture (Human Body Owner’s Manual) with Katy Bowman
• Printable exercise program for work or travel
• Access to world-wide online Aligned and Well community
Consult with your doctor before beginning with this or any other exercise program.