Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Heroes is an action-packed US drama following the lives of ordinary people
who discover they have extraordinary abilities. Their only destiny is to save
1. Chapter One - Orientation
2. Jump, Push, Fall
3. Chapter Two - Ink
4. Chapter Three - Acceptance
5. Chapter Four - Hysterical Blindness
6. Chapter Five - Tabula Rasa
7. Chapter Six - Strange Attractors
8. Chapter Seven - Once Upon a Time in Texas
9. Chapter Eight - Shadowboxing
10. Chapter Nine - Brother's Keeper
11. Chapter Ten - Thanksgiving
12. Chapter Eleven - The Fifth Stage
13. Chapter Twelve - Upon This Rock
14. Chapter Thirteen - Let It Bleed
15. Chapter Fourteen - Close to You
16. Chapter Fifteen - Pass/Fail
17. Chapter Sixteen - The Art of Deception
18. Chapter Seventeen - The Wall
19. Chapter Eighteen - Brave New World
Another reviewer has already stated this, but it matches with my experience so well that I had to write to agree.
Heroes was awesome for the first two seasons. It really was something a little different and, perhaps learning from Lost just before it, it had you wondering what on earth was going on. Unlike Lost though, you weren't completely in the dark and everything was plausible enough and questions were answered quickly enough to keep you really interested in what was going to happen next.
Season 3 struggled to keep this up. The story had been played out in Seasons 1 and 2 and Season 3 seemed to be stringing it out to benefit from the popularity. By Season 4 I was only still watching it because I had put the effort into three seasons already. I hate starting a book and not finishing it. I want to know what the conclusion is and I'll wade through a lot of boring stuff to get to it.
I did watch this to the very end, but, only to see the writers conclusions, and looking back, I can't really recall what the conclusion was. It has slipped from my mind, clearly not impressive enough for me to find a permament shelf in my memory for it.
Season 1 and 2 of Heroes were magical. Season 1 is my favorite season of any show. Season 2 is also pretty good while with Season 3 stupid stuff began happening - even with all that, it was watchable.
Season 4 on the other hand.... I watched because I was REALLY bored. Don't make the same mistake as me, skip it.