The Ultimate Mickey Mouse Movie Collection
Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £6.02
Collection of three animated festive stories featuring Walt Disney's famous
character Mickey Mouse.
In 'Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse' (2001), Christmas gets off to a bad start for Mickey and the gang when a massive snowstorm leaves them snowed in and stranded. But before long Minnie pulls out the old home movies; Pooh, Piglet, and Goofy start passing round the cookies and hot chocolate; while Belle, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy begin reminiscing about yuletide's past; and pretty soon the friends are all having a fine festive time. Even grumpy Donald soon begins to enjoy himself.
In 'Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas' (1999), Minnie and Mickey recall a magical Christmas when they each gave up something important for the other's sake, while Donald Duck's nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie remember when Christmas nearly turned into a disaster!
'Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas' (2004) features five Christmas adventures:
- In 'Belles On Ice', figure skaters Minnie and Daisy are best pals, but each one thinks she is the star of the big ice show.
- In 'Christmas: Impossible', Huey, Dewey, and Louie realise they may be left off Santa's good list this year - but with no time left to mend their ways, their only possible course of action is to break into Santa's workshop and write their names on the list themselves.
- 'Christmas Maximus' finds Max mortified with embarrassment by the over-the-top antics of his dad, Goofy, when he brings his college girlfriend Mona home for the holidays.
- In 'Donald's Gift', Donald Duck just wants to stay at home and avoid the hassle of Christmas, but Daisy and the Nephews drag him out to the mall.
- In 'Mickey's Dog-Gone Christmas', Pluto runs away in shame after accidentally destroying Mickey's prized Christmas decorations - and inadvertently ends up on a train to the North Pole.