Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £5.90
After quitting his dead-end supermarket job, young punk Otto (Emilio Estevez) is initiated as a "repo man" after a chance encounter with automobile repossessor Bud (Harry Dean Stanton). An illicit, high-voltage life follows, including an adrenalised search for a mysterious '64 Chevy Malibu loaded with radioactive – and extragalactic – cargo...
With an iconic soundtrack (Iggy Pop, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies), stunning Robby Müller cinematography, and iconoclastic direction, Repo Man remains one of the great debuts of the 1980s.
• Original mono soundtrack and 5.1 remix, both in DTS-HD Master Audio
• English SDH subtitles on the main feature
• Isolated music and effects track
• Audio commentary with Cox and executive producer Michael Nesmith, casting director Victoria Thomas, and actors Sy Richardson, Zander Schloss, and Del Zamora
• All-new 2012 video piece by Cox offering further thoughts on the film
• Repo Man (entire TV version) – this legendary variant, prepared by Cox for network television, incorporates deleted material and surreal overdubs in place of profanity
• Repossessed – a retrospective video piece on the making of the film, featuring Cox, producers Peter McCarthy and Jonathan Wacks, and actors Del Zamora, Sy Richardson, and Dick Rude
• The Missing Scenes – a roundtable viewing of deleted scenes from the film with Cox, executive producer Michael Nesmith, real-life neutron bomb inventor Sam Cohen, and character "J. Frank Parnell"
• Harry Zen Stanton – an extended interview with the legendary actor
• Original theatrical trailer
• A 44-page full colour booklet specially created by Cox, entitled The Repo Code and incorporating all manner of Repo ephemera
Sound: Dolby Digital
Running Time: 92 minutes
Production Year: 1984
Main Language: English