How To Catch Swordfish Day or Night
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Learn exactly what you need to know to catch Swordfish both day and night. This program takes you through all the steps to catch Swordfish along with all the equipment you'll need to land these monsters! Loaded with valuable information discover how you can easily catch 3 to 5 Swordfish on an evening trip when Swordfish are typically located 50 to 250 feet below the surface. It also reviews Daytime techniques (which are typically more difficult) using an Electric assisted reel for fishing in deeper water (1,200 to 2,000 feet) along with bait and tackle selection. Subjects Covered Include:
• Rod & Reel Selection - FIN NOR Rods and FIN NOR Santiago 50 wide reels
• loaded with 250lb test braided line
• Dolphin Electric assisted reel for day time fishing
• Weights, Lead, Sleds & jugs
• Strobe lights & clown lights for bait attraction - no lights no bites!
• 400lb test leaders with Daichii circle hooks
• Night time lures with lights for night time trolling
• Bait & Tackle Selection
• Fishing & Safety Anchors
• Hooking Swordfish
• POON harpoon with 200' of line and ball
• Game Face fighting gear to fight a Swordfish to the end
• Safety Gloves
• Gear Maintenance
• Safety release knifes
• Boat Accessories.