APC Smart-UPS 1000VA Line Interactive Rackmount 1U
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|APC Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in either traditional Tower or Rack-optimized form factors for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's. Rack Mount versions are the choice for rack optimized servers, server appliances, blade servers, other blade devices and rack-mounted network switches and hubs.|
|With included PowerChute management software for servers and workstations, IT administrators can provide safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management (All major operating systems supported). Connectivity is through serial or USB port (USB not standard on all models). Additional manageability is available through the SmartSlot, an internal accessory slot that allows you to install optional accessories to enhance the performance of your UPS. Network connection with Web browser management and/or environmental monitoring, serial port expansion, and out-of-band management options are available. With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS is a UPS you can count on.|
|2 Years Repair or Replace. Optional on-site warranties available, optional extended warranties available.|
Input Connection type
|4 x IEC 320 C13|
Typical backup time at half load
Typical backup at full load
|1 x DB-9 RS-232 , 1 x SmartSlot , 1 x USB|
|Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte|
|LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators|
|Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays|
|PowerChute Smart UPS Bundle|
|C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, GOST, PCBC, VDE|
Input Voltage Range
|160 to 286VAC|
|Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Operating Temperature 0 to 40°C - Humidity 0 to 95%|
In The Box
|CD with software, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual|
|43.18cm (W) x 66.04cm (D) x 4.37cm (H) - Weight 21.82kg|
- Innovative line-interactive design uses the DC to AC power inverter "in reverse," like a battery charger, during normal operation providing greater performance and efficiency
- Full time EMI/RFI filters prevent line noise from causing data errors
- Sine-wave output provides assurance of compatibility with all loads. (Does not apply to SU420NET/SU620NET models)
- When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- The product automatically performs a self-test every two weeks. This ensures you will be alerted to degraded batteries before they wear out.
- In the event of an extended power outage, an APC Smart-UPS will inter-face with PowerChute plus via the serial port to perform automatic safe shutdown of the attached system. Power failures can occur at night, on weekends, or while the system administrator is out of the building, which makes automatic safe shutdown critical. Smart-UPS provides extensive unattended safe shutdown of many operating systems
- Audible alarms alert you to changes in operating environment and battery conditions. Some alarms are software configurable and most can also be suppressed or delayed to eliminate nuisance alarms
- Automatically corrects brownout conditions allowing you to work through brownouts without unnecessary battery drain
- Automatically corrects overvoltage conditions allowing you to work through overvoltages without unnecessary battery drain
- Improved reliability results from a precision battery charging system, and automatic true-load battery tests. Redundant overcharge protection contributes to longer battery life. SmartBoost and SmartTrim regulate under- and overvoltages without switching to battery
- The 60 second, user friendly, hot-swappable battery replacement system saves the time and expense of returning the UPS to the factory for battery service, and allows safe and easy replacement of batteries while your system is up and running. Replacement battery kits ship in a reusable box for convenient return of exhausted batteries to a recycling center or to APC.
- By adding APC accessory cards into the built-in SmartSlot, you can monitor power conditions and take action. The addition of the accessory cards increases overall system availability by proactively notifying you of conditions that could affect uptime
- The Load Meter prevents you from exceeding UPS capacity. The Volt Meter reports utility line voltage and battery capacity, allowing you to gauge how much time you have before batteries are depleted.