APC Smart-UPS RT 2000VA On-Line Extended-Run 2U Rack/Tower
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Smart-UPS RT is a family of high preformance UPSs for servers, networking equipment, telecommunication systems, industrial and medical equipment, and other mission-critical applications. Smart-UPS RT UPSs are based on the field-proven, industry-leading Smart-UPS functionality, but features double conversion on-line topology, which delivers tight voltage and frequency regulation, zero transfer time to and from battery, and input power factor correction. While offering advanced performance and high availability features, the Smart-UPS RT can be managed using PowerChute software, as well as an array of SmartSlot accessories.|
|Smart-UPS RT provides battery back up to the load through the use of internal batteries. However, an unlimited number of external battery packs can be added to meet desired levels of runtime. All Smart-UPS RTs and battery packs ship in tower configuration, while easily converting to the 19" rack-mount mode with the addition of an APC Rail Kit.|
|2 years repair or replace, optional on-site warranties available, optional extended warranties available.|
Input Connection type
|6 x IEC 320 C13|
Typical backup time at half load
Typical backup at full load
|1 x DB-9 RS-232 , 1 x SmartSlot|
|Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte|
|LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : and Overload Indicators|
|Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|PowerChute Business Edition Basic|
|C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, GOST, PCBC, VDE|
|Configurable for 220, 230 or 240VAC|
Input Voltage Range
|160 to 280VAC|
|Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Operating Temperature 0 to 40°C - Humidity 0 to 95%|
In The Box
|CD with software, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual|
|43.18cm (W) x 48.26cm (D) x 8.51cm (H) - Weight 25.00kg|
- Double conversion on-line gives zero transfer time to and from batteries with continuous regulation of voltage and frequency without using battery
- Smart-UPS RT provides premium, regulated sine-wave power for the sensitive loads. This unit is also compatible with generator set where it takes in raw power and puts out premium, regulated sine-wave power.
- A 160-280 VAC input voltage range, at full load, means less time on battery while preserving the battery capacity for blackout conditions. The input voltage to the UPS can go as low as 100 VAC, at lighter loads without using the batteries, and still provide conditioned utility power to the load
- Unlimited number of matching battery packs can be added to increase the runtime to the desired amount.
- Built-in automatic bypass ensures seamless power to the loads even in the event of an electronics failure or an overload condition
- Hot swap batteries ensure continuous operation of the load even when the batteries are being replaced
- You can power on the unit without any input power. This provides temporary emergency battery power when the utility power is out.
- Micro-processor controlled battery charging and diagnostic testing ensures maximum battery life.
- The Smart-UPS battery charging system is microprocessor controlled to precisely charge batteries in less time than legacy UPS systems. This makes your system available more quickly for subsequent power disturbances.
- Audible alarms alert you to changes in operating environment and battery conditions. Some alarms are software configurable and most can also be suppressed or delayed to eliminate nuisance alarms
- Status Indicator LED's display input voltage level (low, normal, or high).
- The product automatically performs a self-test every two weeks. This ensures you will be alerted to degraded batteries before they wear out.
- The Load Meter prevents you from exceeding UPS capacity. The Volt Meter reports utility line voltage and battery capacity, allowing you to gauge how much time you have before batteries are depleted.
- Choose from various management cards to customize your UPS and increase overall system availability. Options include; out-of-band management and remote power off. SmartSlot management cards are sold separately
- Terminal mode is a menu-driven interface that allows for quick and easy configuration of the UPS. This interface can be accessed using a computer and a common serial communication application, such as Hyperterminal. Terminal mode is ideal for customers who are not using PowerChute plus or a management card.
- The UPS has a flexible form factor enabling it to be installed into a variety of user environments
- 1:1 and 3:1 combo in a single product allows the same product to be wired either to a single phase input or a three phase input. Available in only Smart-UPS RT 7500/10000 VA models
- When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.
- Full time EMI/RFI filters prevent line noise from causing data errors
- Sine-wave output provides assurance of compatibility with all loads. (Does not apply to SU420NET/SU620NET models)
- Prevents possible data corruption by performing graceful, unattended operating system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage.