Arctic Freezer i30 Intel CPU Cooler for Enthusiasts
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|The Freezer i30 is an enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for the Intel 2011, 1155 and 1156 sockets. With 4 directtouch heatpipes and an ultra-quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan, this cooler delivers an exceptional cooling performance and amazing silent operation simultaneously.|
|300 to 1350RPM|
|Aluminium fins and copper heat pipe|
|12.0cm x 12.0cm - 0.905kg|
|13.9cm (W) x 16.1cm (H) x 10.0cm (D)|
- Unmatched cooling performance - 320 Watts
- Ultra quiet interchangeable 120 mm PWM fan installed in a fan holder
- 4 double-sided direct-touch heatpipes for efficient heat dissipation
- Flexible 4 directions installation to fulfill different air flow preferences
- Transport-proof due to sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate
- Rubber shock absorbers minimize vibration and noise level
- MX-4 thermal compound included (syringe, 0.5 g
This is an excellent cooler at a very attractive price. I installed it on a Gigabyte motherboard, to cool my overclocked Intel Quad Core Q6600 that was running at 3.15GHz. The stock cooler was making unbelievable noise while working at full speed. And the core temperature is a little bit high (42º Celsius at idle and 62º Celsius at full load). Additionally, I installed an arctic F12 pwm case fan Once I finished installing both CPU cooler and case fan, I turned on the computer and ran some benchmarks to make give the CPU a 100% load. The temperature never went above 36º Celsius idle and 52º Celsius with 100% load.
That is 10º Celsius cooler when I drive the CPU to its maximum. And I believe that the powerful case fan is also helping. My hard drives are also operating at least 8ºC cooler than before, which means that the internal case temperature is lower. It is sold at 35 pounds; this is a great upgrade if you want to overclock your intel CPU..