- 4-pack of Sensitive Clean replacement toothbrush heads with softer bristles for sensitive gums and teeth
- Also recommended in the case of post-surgery, periodontal, and new dental implants
- Remove up to twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush
- With dentist recommended oscillate and rotate technology for maximum cleaning
- Brush heads are interchangable with all Oral-B handles (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic)
Oral-B EB17-4 Sensitive Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads 4-Pack
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
This package contains four Sensitive Clean replacement toothbrush heads with softer bristles for sensitive gums and teeth. Also recommended in the case of post-surgery, periodontal, and new dental implants, they remove up to twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush and come with dentist recommended oscillate and rotate technology for maximum cleaning. These brush heads are interchangeable with all Oral-B handles (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic).
Dentists recommend that you change your brush head every three months to make sure your teeth receive the most hygienic and thorough cleaning. Here are a few other tips to keep in mind:
1. Applying Toothpaste
After applying toothpaste to the brush head, only switch on the toothbrush when you are holding it against your teeth, to prevent the toothpaste from spraying.
2. Chewing Surfaces
Clean the chewing surfaces of your teeth slowly, taking a few seconds for each tooth. Apply the bristles lightly, letting the brush do most of the work.
3. Outside Surfaces
When you are cleaning the outside surfaces of your teeth, apply the brush horizontally and move it slowly along the gum line, staying on each tooth for a few seconds.
4. Inner Surfaces
To properly clean the inner surfaces of your teeth, move the brush slowly from tooth to tooth. Stay on the lower incisors for a little longer, where scale often forms.