- Rechargeable toothbrush with 2 modes - daily clean and sensitive; Gives naturally whiter teeth in 21 days
- 3D Cleaning (pulsates, oscillates and rotates) to remove 2 X as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush
- Pulsates 40,000 times per minute and rotates 8800 times per minute
- Visible pressure sensor lights up if you are pressing too hard, 2 minute quad timer tells you how long you have brushed
- Includes 2 Interchangeable Heads and brushhead storage
Oral-B Professional Care 2000 2 Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
The Professional Care 2000 rechargeable toothbrush has a waterproof handle,
is electrically safe and is designed for use in the bathroom. Plug the charging
unit into an electrical outlet and place the toothbrush handle on the charging
unit. The charging unit also has space for storage of 2 brushheads.
For optimal brushing results, Oral-B Professional Care has a pressure control feature to help you brush gently. This helps protect your gums from excessive brushing and makes your toothbrush easy to operate. If too much pressure is applied, the oscillating movement of the brush head will continue but the pulsation will stop. In addition to feeling it, you hear a different sound and a red light glows on the back of the handle.
A short stuttering sound at 30-second intervals, which you can hear and feel, reminds you to brush the four quadrants of your mouth equally for a thorough consistent clean. A long stuttering sound indicates when the dentist recommended 2-minute brushing time has been reached.
In the first days of using the toothbrush, your gums may bleed slightly. In general, bleeding should stop after a few days. Should it persist after two weeks, please consult your dentist or hygienist. If you have sensitive teeth and gums, Oral-B recommends using the sensitive mode.
Why use a Rechargeable brush?
- Over 75% of dentists now recommend using a rechargeable toothbrush
- All Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes are clinically proven to remove more plaque than a manual brush
- Rechargeable toothbrushes help eliminate human error during brushing, which can lead to more serious gum problems
- Oral-B 3D technology is clinically proven to remove 2x as much plaque than a manual brush
- Oral-B is the number 1 most dentist recommended power toothbrush brand worldwide
PLEASE NOTE THE PLUG ON THE CHARGER IS A TWO PIN PLUG SUITABLE FOR A BATHROOM ENVIRONMENT