SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
The Breville SHM2 Twin Hand and Stand Mixer has a patented twin motor with one motor powering the beaters and the other rotating the bowl. By rotating the bowl the beaters can reach a greater area within it, so your food is more efficiently and thoroughly mixed and there are two rotating speeds to choose from for greater control. The motor is 380 watts (W) and there are 10 speeds so you can ensure the most appropriate degree of mixing for your cooking needs. The mixing bowl is made from stainless steel for durability and has a capacity of 2 litres (l) for liquids and 1 kilogram (kg) for dry food. The unit has a beater ejector push button for easy cleaning and in addition to the two stainless steel beaters are two whisks, two dough hooks for bread, pizza bases and cookies and a spatula. And if you fancy using something smaller and more lightweight, the mixer is detachable and so can be used like a traditional hand mixer for increased control.
- Twin hand and stand mixer--one motor drives the beaters, the other rotates the bowl
- 380 w motor with 10 speeds
- Stainless steel bowl with 2 l capacity for liquid and 1 kg capacity for dry food
- Accessories include stainless steel beaters, whisks, dough hooks and spatula
- Mixer detaches to use as hand mixer for greater control
- Supplied with a UK 3 Pin Plug