Cables To Go 3m IEEE-1394b FireWire 800 9-Pin/4-Pin Cable
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|IEEE 1394b FireWire 800 cables from Cables To Go are perfect for connecting your new FireWire 1394b devices to your legacy 1394a ports. 1394b is the new standard for transporting and networking multiple types of digital data between users and systems. These cables are backwards compatible, ensuring continued use of your Digital Video camcorders, scanners, printers, video conferencing cameras and fixed-disk drives. With Windows Me or Apple's FireWire Target Disk Mode you can also use an IEEE-1394b cable to connect two computers together to allow for file sharing.|
|Connector End 1: IEEE 1394b 9-Pin Male , Connector End 2: IEEE 1394b 4-Pin Male|
- Connectors: 9-Pin Male to 4-Pin Male
- Data Transfer Speeds: 400 Mbps
- IEEE Standard 1394b compliant
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, Sun and other IEEE-1394 equipped computersFireWire® and the FireWire symbol are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The FireWire logo is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by Apple Computer, Inc.
- Perfect for video presentation and editing, desktop and commercial publishing, document imaging, home multimedia, personal computing
- Designed to be 100% compatible with Apple FireWire®, Sony iLink® and all other IEEE-1394 peripherals
- Connects FireWire 800 devices to legacy 1394a ports