Cables To Go 5m Cat6 Snagless CrossOver UTP Patch Cable (Black)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Cables To Go's Cat6 crossover cables are perfect for distributing data, voice, video and connecting network switches and hubs without an uplink port to other switches and hubs. These 550MHz rated patch cables ensure that you always have the necessary throughput to handle bandwidth-intensive applications.|
|Note:These cables are for 10/100 ethernet only and will not work for gigabit ethernet as only two pairs of this cable are crossed. The moulded, snag-free "clip" prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and doesn't impair the ability to insert and remove the connector from the port. It also provides extraordinary strain-relief, so that the cable is not damaged even when pulled excessively.|
|Connector End 1: RJ-45 Male , Connector End 2: RJ-45 Male|
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- Moulded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags while providing easy insertion and extraction from network ports
- Crossed-Pin configuration allows you to connect two computers "peer-to-peer" without the need for a hub or switch
- Each cable is fully tested and quality inspected, ensuring all EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1
- Drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 MHz wire, which ensures error-free transmission!
- Constructed with high quality-Cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.