Cables To Go 5m M1 to VGA Male with USB Cable
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|M1 cables (also known as EVC or P&D cables) from Cables To Go work with projectors and other devices with the new universal M1 connector. M1 can carry both digital and analogue signals as well as USB. Many new projectors on the market utilise this new technology to provide the flexibility of connecting to either VGA or DVI inputs. Plus, the USB component allows the use of a wireless presenter - with just one cable.|
|Connector End 1: M1 Male , Connector End 2: HD15 Male x 1 + USB A-Type Male x 1|
- Connectors: M1 to HD15 Male, USB A-Type Male
- Compatible with the following projectors:
- Ask Proxima: C110, C130, C160, C170, C180, C410, C420, C460, M1, M2, M2+, C445, C450, C175, C185, DP1200X, DP1000X
- Dell: 3200MP, 3300MP, 4100MP, 5100MP
- InFocus: LP120, LP130, LP335, LP340, LP340B, LP350, LP500, LP530, LP540, LP600, LP630, LP640, LP70, LP70+, LP840, LP850, LP930, LS110, X2, X3, SP777, SP4805, SP5000, SP5700, SP7200, SP7205, SP7210, IN32, IN34, IN72, IN74EX
- Toshiba: TDP-T3, TDP-S3, TDP-S2V, TDP-T1, TDP-S1-US, TPD-B1-US, TDP-P4, TDP-P3-US, TLP-X4500U
- *Check your product manual or our website for additional compatibilities.
- Carries both an analogue and digital signal
- For use with projectors with M1 connectors