Cables To Go USB 2.0 Mini-B Male to 2 USB A Male Y-Cable
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Conquer USB power limitations with the USB 2.0 Mini-B Male to 2 USB A Male Y-Cable from Cables To Go. Perfect for transferring enough power to operate an external device, such as a portable 2.5" hard drive. Simply plug this cable's USB Mini-B end into the device and the two USB A ends into open USB ports on a single PC or Mac. The cable then pulls power from both USB ports, increasing the output to the external drive.|
|Connector End 1: USB type Mini-B Male x 1 , Connector End 2: USB A-Type Male x 2|
- Connectors: 1 USB type Mini-B Male to 2 USB type A Male
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Note:This cable is not designed to split USB signals to multiple computers. The two USB A connectors are meant to plug into USB ports on the same computer.
- Features a red moulded hood for the auxiliary USB A connector, allowing the user to easily distinguish between main and auxiliary power
- Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and a twisted-pair construction helps reduce crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer
- Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 specifications