Canon IXUS 240 HS Digital Camera - Silver (16.1 MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.2 Inch LCD
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Easy-to-use, touchscreen compact with Wi-Fi for instant image sharing
The Wi-Fi enabled IXUS 240 HS is slim, easy to use and makes sharing your images easier than ever. The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity even allows you to connect with your smartphone, ensuring you can instantly share your favourite photos even if you’re out and about. The stylish, metal body is packed with innovative Canon features enabling you to capture exceptional shots with ease - Canon’s HS System and Intelligent IS help ensure your images are sharp, clear and vibrant whatever the light conditions, whilst the large touchscreen allows you to operate the camera effortlessly.
- Slim, stylish, metal body
- Canon’s HS System, featuring a DIGIC 5 processor, for excellent low-light performance
- 16.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Wi-Fi connectivity for instant sharing
- 24 mm ultra wide-angle lens with a 5x optical zoom, extending to 10x with ZoomPlus
- Optical Image Stabilizer with Intelligent IS
- Full HD movies (1080p) and HDMI-CEC
- Large 8.0 cm (3.2”) PureColor II Touch LCD touchscreen (460k dots)
- Smart Auto with Advanced Scene Detection for great results in 58 different situations
- Face ID can recognise and prioritise your family and friends
- High-speed shooting functions including High-speed Burst HQ, Super Slow Motion Movie and Handheld Night Scene
- Movie Digest records 4 seconds before each shot to create a bonus HD (720p) movie
Striking IXUS design
The IXUS 240 HS combines striking design with advanced Canon features - the result is a camera that looks stunning, captures exceptional images and is easy to use. The slim, compact design makes it perfect for slipping into your pocket or bag, whilst its built-in Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easier than ever to share your images.
Capture the scene exactly as you see it with Canon’s HS System
The power of Canon’s HS System comes from the combination of the 16.1 Megapixel high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and Canon’s advanced DIGIC 5 processor. The HS System gives incredibly high image quality in all light conditions and enables the camera to capture a wider dynamic range, reducing over-exposure of highlighted areas and loss of detail in the shadows. This means that you can preserve your memories in perfect detail, whether in stills or video.