Devolo dLAN Highspeed II (HomePlug) Network Kit - (3x Plugs)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
With the new devolo dLAN® Highspeed Ethernet II, setting up your home network is a breeze—and you will not even have to bother with installing cables. Unlike wireless networks (WLAN), thick walls and long distances make no difference to HomePlug. The HomePlug technology uses the household electrical wiring as if it were a long network cable—offering a range of up to 200 m (656"). Fast and secure surfing on the Internet with high transfer rates of up to 85 Mbps and DESpro encryption. No complex configuration is required for installation: plug the adapter into the power outlet, connect it to your computer via the network cable and you are ready to go! Now you can expand your home network at any power outlet in the house using additional adapters. Configuration software for PC (Windows XP, Vista), Mac and Linux is also available for advanced users. The user-friendly software allows individual password assignment for even more security. The dLAN® Highspeed Ethernet II is fully compatible with first-generation dLAN® adapters (14 or 85 Mbps); devolo offers a 3-year warranty.
devolo dLAN® Highspeed Ethernet II: The new generation of high-speed HomePlug adapters connects your computers and expands your Internet connection into every room of the house over the electrical wiring. Now with patented power save mode and new design with 3 LEDs.
- Network your computers (Mac/PC) and other network devices quickly and easily over the electrical wiring.
- High transfer rates of up to 85 Mbps.
- No configuration is necessary—plug it in and enjoy!
- Perfectly informed with the new, clearly arranged 3 LED status display.
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to the patented power save mode: energy consumption is reduced by 30% in standby mode.
- Long range of 200 m (656") in buildings—dLAN® works in every room, anywhere in the building.
- User-friendly software for PC (Windows XP / Windows Vista), Mac and Linux allows individual password assignment for even more security.