Devolo MicroLink dLAN Duo Starter Kit UK
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|MicroLink dLAN adaptors are HomePlug products that easily transform your in-house mains power circuit into a home networking infrastructure using your existing electrical wiring. Ideal for anyone wanting to extend their Internet access, make an internal network or even connect your games console without the need for new cabling. Surf the Internet and share data at up to 14 Mbps and a range of up to 200m. Data sharing is easily enabled by connecting each PC to a power socket with a MicroLink dLAN duo Adaptor. For Internet access, simply connect the MicroLink dLAN duo Adaptor to an Internet enabled DSL modem/ router (Ethernet) and plug it into a power socket. This system couldn't be more easy and flexible!|
|dLAN: UK 3-pin power plug|
Operating Systems Supported
|Includes, but not limited to, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X (Ethernet connector only), and all TCP/IP operating systems|
|Operating Temperature 0 to 40°C - Humidity 10 to 90%|
|Integrated 110 to 230V AC supply from plug socket|
In The Box
|2 x MicroLink dLAN adaptors • 2x Ethernet cables RJ45-RJ45 (Cat 5) (3m) • 2x USB cables USB-A - USB-B (5m) • Documentation: printed manual • CD-ROM: USB driver (98, Me, 2000, XP, Linux) PDF manual, configuration software for Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux and Mac OS X • For Windows: Monitoring tool MicroLink Informer, network sharing toolMicroLink Easyshare and MicroLink EasyClean|
|6.3cm (W) x 3.7cm (D) x 8.0cm (H) - Weight 1.0kg|
- MicroLink dLAN duo Starter Kit: 2x HomePlug adaptors with Ethernet or USB interface for Internet access extension & data transfer over your existing household power supply. (dLAN = Direct LAN)
- The easiest broadband extension into any room and onto any floor in the house, simply by connecting a MicroLink dLAN duo adaptor to an Internet enabled ADSL/ cable modem's Ethernet interface; and plugging it into a power socket!
- No new cables, no drilling, no mess! Just use any power socket to access the Internet or home network throughout the whole house
- Ethernet or USB PC connection? The choice is yours… The MicroLink dLAN duo adaptor has both, so you can choose either! devolo Power-Saving mode - 30% less power consumption when not in use
- Perfect for connecting games consoles to the Internet (e.g. X-Box, PS/2 via Ethernet)
- Installation? Child's play! Simply plug the MicroLink dLAN into the power socket and connect it to the PC's interface; install the supplied software-and go!
- Data rates of up to 14 Mbps over your existing household power supply
- Ranges of up to 200 metres - thick concrete walls and multi-floors are not a problem
- Very compact design: no bigger than a mains power adaptor!
- 2x 3m Ethernet and 2x 5m USB cables included
- Maximum security from eavesdroppers using DESpro encryption
- 3 year warranty