Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £20.20
With stunning special effects and gritty realism, the film plunges us into a world where the aliens have landed... only to be exiled to a slum on the fringes of Johannesburg. Now, one lone human discovers the mysterious secret of the extraterrestrial weapon technology. Hunted and hounded through the bizarre back alleys of an alien shanty town, he will discover what it means to be the ultimate outsider on your own planet.
- The Alien Agenda: A Filmmaker's Log Three-Part Documentary
- The Alien Agenda: A Filmmaker's Log - Chapter 3: Refining District 9
- Joburg From Above: Satellite and Schematics of the World of District 9
- Innovation: Acting and Improvisation
- Conception and Design: Creating the World of District 9
- Metamorphosis: The Transformation of Wikus
- Alien Generation: Visual Effects
- Director's Commentary
- Koobus Big Gun
Adobe Flash Player Version 8 or greater.
Click Here to download the latest version.
Compared with the standard setters old and new this isn't worth the effort in my opinion. Endless scene by scene reporting may be realistic but it isn't entertaining.