Dynamode RS232 PCMCIA Serial Port Card
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|The Dynamode Serial PC Card is the ideal solution for adding a high-speed RS-232 port to portable computers. The internal 16550 UART with its built-in data buffers provides maximum performance for Windows CE, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows 2000 and WinME users to run high-speed peripherals - such as high-speed analog and ISDN modems - without wasting bandwidth re-transmitting missing characters. An industry-standard DB-9 connector is included to connect your portable computer to serial peripherals such as medical and scientific data collection equipment, label printers, bar code scanners, stenographic machines, and external fax/modems. PC Card compatibility and Plug and Play features are assured with full support of all major Card and Socket Services software vendors. A full set of Direct Enablers is also included to support all major socket controllers.|
|1 x DB 9-pin (Male)|
Operating Systems Supported
|Microsoft Windows CE 2.0, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME and Windows XP|
|5.4cm (W) x 8.5cm (D) x 0.5cm (H) - Weight 0.084kg|
- Out-of-the-box installation with Windows CE, Windows 95/98, Windows NT Windows 2000 WinME and Windows XP
- Buffered 16550 UART for fast Windows operation
- Platform independent - supports all PC Card, Type II compliant PCs
- Card and Socket Services support
- Removable industry standard DB-9 male connector
- Serial port installs as a standard COM port
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Dynamode ASIC for low power consumption and high reliability