Edimax EW-7228APN 150Mbps WiFi Range Extender w/ Built-in 5-Port Switch
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Universal Repeater Mode The Universal Repeater Mode lets this Range Extender/Access Point extend the coverage and signal strength for the current wireless environment. This standardized function is compatible with other wireless APs and Routers. Users can use this feature to build up a large wireless network in a huge space like airports, hotels and schools…etc.
Robust Wireless LAN Security (WPA, WPA2 support) Except for the basic security control by using ESSID and 64/128 bit key length WEP encryption, the EW-7228APn also supports the advanced security features, like MAC access control, IEEE 802.1x authentication, TKIP, AES and hide ESSID. It provides a total solution for you building up a secure wireless LAN network environment that can prevent from all kinds of hacker intrusion.
Multi-languages Setup Wizard An unique Multi-languages Setup Wizard is provided in the bundled CD. You only need to make sure the access point is properly connected to the network without specifying your PC’s IP address before starting the configuration. The EZmax Wizard will detect your Range Extender/Access Point automatically and guide you to follow a few simple steps to complete the settings within minutes.
Web Configuration The EW-7228APn allows you to configure this Range Extender/Access Point through the friendly Web user interface with a browser.
Support Green WLAN The EW‐7228APn has adapted a clever protocol in smart transmission power control. When the wireless is idle, the Range Extender/Access Point smartly adjusts transmission output by distance and CPU offload to reduce power consumption 26%~39% comparing the power consumption under data is transmitted.
- Product Description: Edimax EW-7228APn - radio access point
- Device Type: Radio access point
- Enclosure Type: External
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.6 cm x 9 cm x 2.6 cm
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 16 MB
- Flash Memory Installed (Max): 2 MB
- Ports Qty: 5
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Features: DHCP support, repeating mode, auto-fallback, MAC address filtering, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, firmware upgradable, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), DHCP server, Multiple SSID support, hidden SSID, wireless bridge mode, Green WLAN