Fate of The World - Tipping Point (PC)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
A dramatic strategy game about global warming. Includes the base game, plus
Migration DLC, Denial DLC, Extras Pack, Cornucopia & Earth Day update missions,
& 'Fate of the World' soundtrack CD.
Fate of the World is a dramatic global strategy game created by Red Redemption that puts all our futures in your hands. The game features a dramatic set of scenarios covering the next 200 years. You must manage a balancing act of protecting the Earth’s resources and climate versus the needs of an ever-growing world population, who are demanding ever more food, power, and living space. Will you help the whole planet or will you be an agent of destruction?!
Fate of the World is the sequel to the popular BBC Climate Challenge played by around 1 million people all over the world. BBC Climate Challenge was winner of Best European Green IT Award 2008, DEFRA Climate Challenge Award, Serious Games 2009 Finalist, Games For Change 2008 Finalist, EuroPaws 2008 Finalist
Fate of the World is brought to you by the award-winning Red Redemption games team and Battlestations: Midway Producer Klaude Thomas and climate science by Dr Myles Allen (University of Oxford) with writing by David Bishop (Dr Who, 2000AD) and music composed by Richard Jacques (Mass Effect, Alice in Wonderland) and gameplay direction by veteran game designer Matthew Miles Griffiths (Conflict: Desert Storm, Battlestations: Midway, Cannon Fodder GBC, Futurama, Thunderbirds GBA)
• Brings together leading scientists with leading games developers
• Save the world, or destroy it!
• Challenging regional missions for you to complete and global sandbox.
• Guide 12 global regions
• Shape the next 200 years and see your decisions unfold on a realistic globe
• Nurture endangered animals and environments
• Cure or cause global pandemics
• Plan future technologies: geoengineering, fusion power, and more
• Deal with disaster! Sea level rise, flashfires, mass-migration, and super-hurricanes