Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £11.80
Charles (Grant) is witty and charming but at the age of 32 is looking like a
serial monogamist. His life has been full of girlfriends, but he just can't
commit to any of them. The more weddings he and his close circle of friends
attend, the less they want to get married themselves. Until one particular
Saturday, at one particular wedding, Charles meets Carrie (MacDowell)...
Instantly smitten, Charles begins to pursue her, only to learn that she is ready to take the plunge with someone else! Charles tries very hard not to fall in love with her and finally finds himself standing at the altar on his own wedding day. At last he knows who he wants to spend the rest of his life with...but is it the woman standing next to him in the white dress?
- Audio commentary from director Mike Newell, writer Richard Curtis and the film's producers
- Deleted scenes
- 'Four Weddings And A Funeral In The Making' featurette
- 'The Wedding Planners': a look back from members of the cast and crew
- '2 Actors And A Director' featurette
- Behind the scenes photo gallery
- Promotional spots with Hugh Grant and Andie McDowell
- Original theatrical trailer
- Interactive menu
- Scene access
Screen Widescreen 1.85:1 Anamorphic
Duration 1 hour and 53 minutes (approx)
Grant's a good actor and he gets decent movies but in my view his character doesn't seem to change much from film to film. I'm sure many of you will disagree.