Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
In an effort to find his place in life, a troubled young man enlists in the Coast Guard, where he's taken in by a renowned rescue swimmer who's hardened by the loss of his team from an accident years back. Unfortunately for the pair the past is about to re-incarnate itself...
- Making Waves: The making of The Guardian
- Unsung Heroes: A tribute to real life US CG heroes who literally jump into life threatening situations every day
- Alternate ending: includes on-camera introduction by Director Andrew Davis
- Deleted scenes with optional commentary from the director Andrew Davis and writer Ron L. Brinkerhoff
- Audio commentary with the director and writer
Languages English ; Spanish - Dolby Digital (5.1)
Duration 2 hours and 13 minutes (approx)