As a cricketer, choosing the right protection will help you to feel secure and comfortable at the crease. Feeling comfortable will provide focus and allow you to concentrate on timing the ball so you can consistently break your highest score. The GM range is used by former England captain and sweet-striking batsman Michael Vaughan. The 505 replicates many features of the 909 batting glove. Made with a traditional cashmillon filling for great protection and comfort, a chevron moulded foam design to the 1st and 2nd fingers of the bottom hand is given additional protection by a hard casing. Breathable fingers, foam underlay to the back of hand and a two-piece thumb give further protection, manoeuvrability for a complete, supportive glove.
- Traditional cashmillon filling in the fingers with lightweight high density foam towards the wrist area giving great protection and comfort
- Strong inserts in the 1st and 2nd fingers of the bottom for additional protection
- Full leather palm and thumb giving comfort and durability
- Form underlay to the back of the hand for added all day comfort
- Two-piece thumb for additional comfort