HP 2800 Business InkJet Printer (Base Unit)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|Get the most for your money with this printing solution for small work teams that features A3+ and specialty paper handling and lets you produce vibrant documents with speed and accuracy. The HP Business Inkjet 2800 series printer is a low-cost business printing solution-designed to print both colour and black-only office documents quickly and affordably. The printing system features four, individual, high-capacity print cartridges-you save money by replacing only empty cartridges. You can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of producing high-quality marketing collateral in-house, which reduces costs, saves time, and gives you control over the entire process. Print enlarged or reduced documents with document-scaling technology. Choose HP resizing options before you print to scale print jobs from 25 to 400 percent with virtually no loss in print quality or resolution. Extra training and the purchase of special software is not required, saving you time and money. Print booklets effortlessly with a booklet layout feature that automatically enables appropriate two-sided printing and reduce-to-fit options. In addition, a collation feature lets you print multiple copies of a single job, so all you need to do is fold and bind the printed pages into a booklet.|
|The HP Business Inkjet 2800 series printer is designed for sharing. The HP Business Inkjet 2800dtn model features the HP Jetdirect 620n Fast Ethernet print server installed in the EIO slot, which provides high-performance networking with up to 6 MB per second throughput speeds and heightened security. The remote management software included with the printer simplifies printer configuration and lets you easily manage a networked printer from any standard Web browser. In addition, the software includes job accounting, pages remaining, and diagnostics features to help you manage costs. Job accounting allows administrators to track and monitor each users' usage (for example, the type and number of pages printed and black and colour ink usage). This information can be used by administrators to track printer deployment, workload, and the purchase of supplies. Pages remaining lets you see the estimated number of pages that can be printed with the remaining ink for full colour, business colour, or black text documents. You can also determine if the ink levels are sufficient to print your jobs. Diagnostics help you perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks, such as testing the printer's media paths, aligning printheads, and cleaning printheads. Administrators can also configure network settings.|
|One-year limited hardware warranty.|
Mono or Colour Printer
Printer Standard Resolution
|600dpi x 1200dpi|
Printer Enhanced Resolution
|1200dpi x 4800dpi|
Photo Resolution (Max)
|1200dpi x 4800dpi|
Monthly Duty Cycle
|Letter, legal, tabloid, super B, executive, statement, index cards, 8.5 x 13 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); A3+, A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6, C4, C5, C6, DL|
Maximum Paper Size
|Tray 1: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards (index, greeting); tray 2: plain paper only|
Paper Handling Input 1
|150 Sheet Input Tray|
Paper Handling Output
|100 Sheet Output Tray|
|96MB (544MB) SDRAM|
|2 x 100-pin DIMM|
|1 x USB 2.0|
|1 x Parallel Port (Centronics IEEE 1284, EPP/ECP bi-directional)|
Enhanced Input/Output Slots
|1 x EOI Slot|
|HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP postscript level 3 emulation|
|Supports HP80 fonts (45 TrueType and 35 PostScript fonts built-in, all postscript emulation and HP PCL 5e and HP PCL 6 accessible). Intellifont and TrueType rasterizer built into HP PCL 5e and HP PCL 6. Built-in support for Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, and Ukrainian symbol sets. There are 49 symbol sets in HP PCL 5e and HP PCL 6 to support all the languages that use these characters|
|CD ROM; Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 5 or later; Windows 2000: Pentium 300, 64 MB RAM, 160 MB on hard disk; Windows XP 32: Pentium 233, 64 MB RAM, 160 MB on hard disk; Windows XP 64: Pentium 233, 128 MB RAM, 160 MB on hard disk|
Operating Systems Supported
|Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional; Certified for Windows Vista ? Mac OS X v 10.1.5; Mac OS X v 10.2; Mac OS X v 10.3|
Network Operating Systems Supported
|Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Netware (4.2, 5.1, 6.5), Window 2000 Terminal services, Windows 2000 Terminal services with Citrix MetaFrame 1.8, Windows 2000 Terminal services with Citrix MetaFrame XP, Windows 2003 Terminal services, Windows 2003 Terminal services with Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server, optional: UNIX, OS/2, Linux|
Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes
|67W / 12W / 30W|
|100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz|
|UK Country Specific|
|Operating Temperature 15 to 35?C - Humidity 15 to 80%|
In The Box
|Business InkJet 2800 Printer (Base Unit) ? Set up Roadmap ? 4 ink cartridges (26 ml black, 28 ml colour) ? 4 Print Heads ? Getting Started Guide ? Power Cord ? Driver CD|
|67.6cm (W) x 49.8cm (D) x 19.9cm (H) - Weight 13.5kg|
- Do more-print up to A3+ sizes. Create full-colour documents, in sizes from postcard to poster, on a wide variety of specialty and everyday paper and film. Print everything from newsletters and proposals to technical drawings
- Improve efficiency with fast print speeds. Increase productivity with speeds up to 24 ppm black (21 ppm colour) in Draft mode and up to 12.5 ppm black (12 ppm colour) in Fast Normal (default) mode
- Produce high-quality documents. Create outstanding colour presentations and brochures with HP PhotoREt III and up to 4800 by 1200-optimized dpi on premium photo paper
- Take control with the back-lit LCD control panel. Featuring an easy-to-understand printer menu, the control panel provides simple printer configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Reduce operating costs and user intervention. Stop wasting ink with four individual high-capacity ink cartridges (one 69 ml black and three 28 ml colour ink cartridges) and individual, long-life printheads.
- Increase quality, reliability, and control. HP Smartprinting technology1 in your printer and its suppliesenables status monitoring and alert messages,provides continuous, automatic adjustments tooptimize print quality, and ensures crisp, sharp textand vibrant images every time you print.
- Save with HP reliability. The printer's proven design and monthly duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages assures reliable performance for day-to-day printing as well as unpredictable periods of more abundant productivity.
- Get a professional networking solution. Small work teams of up to 10 users get sophisticated networking2 capabilities and compatibility with this printer, including swift and seamless network connectivity for even the most complex network environments.
- Depend on compatibility. HP PCL 5c, HP PCL 6, and HP postscript level 3 emulation print drivers deliver reduced server load and greater compatibility.
- Manage your fleet remotely. HP's remote management software performs diagnostics, sends automatic e-mail alerts, provides job tracking and accounting, indicates pages remaining, and automates supplies ordering. HP Web Jetadmin helps you conveniently and remotely install, configure, and manage your printer.
- Print more with a 400-sheet maximum input capacity and automatic two-sided printing. Get more done with 150-sheet and 250-sheet input trays. The automatic two-sided printing unit allows you to conserve paper resources while effortlessly producing high-quality pamphlets and brochures
- Process complex print jobs quickly. With a powerful 256 MHz processor and 96 MB RAM (upgradeable to 544 MB), you get high-performance printing with the option to upgrade memory according to your business needs