HP No.80 Ink System Yellow 175ml for DesignJet 1050C & 1055CM
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|The HP 80 ink cartridges are designed to work with HP 80 printheads and printhead cleaners as part of a modular ink system, HP 80 ink cartridges are formulated to provide professional results that are always clear, always sharp. The lower capacity (175 ml) cartridge is ideal for less-frequent Colour printing jobs And like the HP 80 printheads, the ink cartridges feature built-in smart chips to ensure excellent results without guesswork. The HP 80 ink cartridge are the perfect choice for users who produce precise black-and-colour line drawings or high-quality Colour renderings, maps, and graphics.|
|With new, built-in smart chips, HP No. 80 printheads and ink cartridges automatically work with the printer to provide precise black and colour lines and high-quality colour renderings, maps and graphics every time.|
|22.6cm (W) x 11.4cm (D) x 5.6cm (H) - Weight 0.45kg|
- HP No. 80 printheads with JetExpress technology raise the bar for fast, unattended inkjet printing for technical applications. JetExpress technology helps the printer achieve unmatched speeds.
- JetExpress technology delivers a revolutionary one-inch-wide (2.54 cm) printhead with 512 nozzles to produce the fastest, most precise printing of any HP Designjet printer.
- Fast, reliable, unattended printing on media up to 91 metres long.
- Automatic paper-type detection
- Fast, reliable, unattended printing on media up to 91 metres long
- True 600 x 600 dpi resolution for precision line drawings, renderings, maps and graphics
- Optionally 175 ml dye-based colour ink cartridges for smaller, less frequent colour printing tasks.