Intel SRCSASJV RAID Controller
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|The Intel RAID Controller SRCSASJV is one in a family of Intel first-generation RAID solutions to use RAID-On-Chip (ROC) technology. The SRCSASJV is also highly flexible. An important feature is the high-performance multi-plexer (MUX) which allows configuring of eight ports for internal or external use, or both. Solutions can be built for up to 240 disks, using high-performance SAS disks or high-capacity SATA drives-or a combination of each.|
Target System Environment
|PCI Express x8|
Host Transfer Rate
|Two x4 external SFF-8088 mini SAS connectors|
|4 x 4 internal connectors (SFF 8087)|
Total Number of Connectors
|Intel RAID BIOS Console Intel RAID Web Console 2 Intel RAID Flash Utilities|
|Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C|
- Exceptional data protection: Supports all key RAID levels including RAID 6 and 60, which maintain data integrity even during simultaneous failure of two drives - particularly important with SATA drives.
- Higher performance: The latest ROC technology and 667 MHz cache delivers over 1.5 GB/s throughput to excel in situations requiring high I/O, such as streaming video or data back-up.
- Outstanding availability: Delivers proactive drive monitoring, automatic error correction, and hot-spare support. An optional battery backup unit or portable cache module maintains data without the need for an uninterruptible power supply.
- Increased IT productivity: Includes a suite of tools that are common across multiple Intel RAID solutions, for easy installation and advanced management.
- Flexibility: A common RAID controller supports varying systems requirements including configurable support for internal RAID, external RAID, or both.