ION All-Star Guitar - Guitar Controller for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Instantly look and sound like a rock star!Get ready to shred like never before with ALL-STAR GUITAR from ION.
ALL-STAR GUITAR is a full-size electric guitar that transforms your iPad into an amazing guitar-learning experience. Simply place your iPad into ALL-STAR GUITAR’s fitted holder, open the ALL-STAR GUITAR app, and you’re ready to go. ALL-STAR GUITAR can be played anywhere, as it requires no cables or external connections. Its built-in speaker lets you crank up and rock out anywhere! ALL-STAR GUITAR’s strings can be strummed together or plucked individually, and its 14 rows of 84 fret-board buttons mean you can easily play thousands of songs.
Learn guitar faster than ever before: using the free included app, you can follow the lighted LED’s on ALLSTAR GUITAR’s neck and become a skilled guitarist in no time. The app even includes built-in effects, so you can make your ALL-STAR GUITAR sound classic, heavy
or just plain outrageous as you crank up the distortion.
ALL-STAR GUITAR is compatible with dozens of popular iPad apps, including GarageBand®. ALL-STAR GUITAR also includes an adapter so you can use it with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch (4 generation).
Learning guitar on iPad has never been this much fun: ALL-STAR GUITAR from ION.
- Lighted fretboard and free ALL-STAR GUITAR app for instant rock stardom
- Works with many popular iPad and iPhone apps including GarageBand and WI Guitar
- Built-in speaker with volume control — rock out anywhere!
- Secure, padded compartment for iPad and iPhone
- Easy access to iPad headphone output for silent practice
- Play along with any song in your iTunes music library
- Works for both right- and left-handed rock stars
- Play electric, acoustic or bass guitar
Free All-Star Guitar App Includes:
- Free All-Star Guitar App Includes:
- 10 free learn-and-play guitar songs
- Tons of additional song downloads available
- Five built-in effects: distortion, flanger, delay, chorus and reverb