ION GuitarLink Plus - Guitar-to-USB Cable with Amplifier & Effect Software
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Everything you need to record your guitar on your computer.
Shape your guitar’s sound and get the perfect tone using your Mac or PC! GUITARLINK PLUS combines ION’s GUITARLINK guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments’ Guitar Rig LE software to empower guitarists everywhere with the processing capability of their computers.
GUITARLINK, The USB Guitar Cable.
Whether you’re recording, performing or practicing, GUITARLINK PLUS enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer.
The internal, analog-to-digital conversion technology injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight into your computer - no drivers needed. Go ahead, stand up and dig
into your performance, the GUITARLINK PLUS cable is 16.5-feet long, giving you plenty of room to move.
Guitar Rig LE Software®
Recording on your computer is one of the best ways to hash out a lead or capture an idea before it’s gone forever.
GUITARLINK PLUS gives you the freedom to record your ideas at a moment’s notice. The included Guitar Rig LE software from Native Instruments puts three world-class guitar and
bass amplifiers, three speaker cabinets, 12 professional effects, and a metronome right on your computer! Need to tune your guitar? Guitar Rig LE even has a built in tuner, so you can tune your guitar quickly and get back to the music.
Step into the world of computer processing and elevate your tone with GUITARLINK PLUS.
- Connect any electric guitar or line-level instrument to your computer
- Included Guitar Rig LE® software for shaping your sound & recording performances
- Professional emulation of world-class guitar and bass amplifiers, speaker cabinets and 12 effects
- Plug-and-play USB connection, no driver required
- 16.5-foot length (5m) for unrestricted performances
- Built in analog-to-digital audio converter
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows classcompliant drivers and software