Jagged Alliance - Back in Action (PC)
Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £32.10
Designed from the ground up to offer a modern gaming experience, Back in Action showcases an updated isometric 3D look and interface, highly detailed character models and a variety of new gameplay features. Back in Action takes players to the fictitious country of Arulco, where a ruthless dictator has seized power and only a small group of rebels stand to resist him. Tasked with freeing the island from the dictator’s iron grip, players will command rebel and mercenary forces while using tactical, diplomatic and economic tools to keep troops supplied and ready for the next fight, all while commanding them directly in nail-biting battles.
Back in Action‘s innovative “plan & go” combat system combines real-time strategy with turn-based elements to guarantee that the intricacies of tactical warfare are rendered in dynamic, exciting gameplay. This challenges would-be commanders to master not only strategy and tactical combat, but also to maximize their team’s capabilities through RPG-like character advancement and expert balancing of limited resources and battlefield logistics.
• Engage in a massive non-linear ground campaign to free the oppressed people
of the gorgeously-rendered fictitious country of Arulco, assembling your own
motley crew of mercenaries to get the job done.
• Prowess in strategy and tactics is not enough; can you master the intricacies of RPG-like character development, a challenging economy and the logistics to keep your troops supplied – and strike at the right time with the right skills and proper weapons?
• An innovative “plan & go” combat system combines turn-based planning with dynamic RTS execution.
• Assemble your own combat squad from over 60 unique mercenaries, each with a detailed personality profile, including likes, dislikes, strengths, weakness and character flaws.
• A Simultaneously control multiple squads to flank the enemy from multiple sides as you try your hand at advanced combat tactics.