Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
Shipping Destinations for this item
You Save: £5.00
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Product Details
Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a near decade-long coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake’s journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
Hideo Kojima, head of Kojima Productions, continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photo-realistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
The Phantom Pain will introduce new aspects to the game such as:
- Realtime weather
- Realistic passage of time
- A variety of ways to navigate the vast new environments within the game
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression
- Fox Engine delivers photo-realistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game
- Join Snake in his latest Metal Gear Solid adventure, taking place nine years after the events of Ground Zeroes.
- Experience complete freedom in the open-world environment which gives you the ability to choose how you approach every mission.
- Immerse yourself in the Metal Gear Solid world with realtime weather and a realistic passage of time.
- Navigate your surroundings with a variety of different travel options!
- Sneak in stealthily or go in all guns blazing, the choice is yours!