Microsoft Kinect for Windows (PC)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Technical Details• Utilize Kinect skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array, and other sensor technologies
• Explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes, and businesses
• Link computers to Kinect devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8 Developer Preview
• Run applications built with the Kinect for Windows Commercial Software Development Kit (SDK)
• Use the Kinect for Windows SDK to build applications with C++, C#, or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Product DetailThe Kinect for Windows sensor unit is intended to be used with the following:
• Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK
• An application that was developed using the Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK and associated runtime software.
Note: The sensor unit does not ship with any software, and will only operate with an application developed for Kinect for Windows.
What’s in the Box• Kinect for Windows sensor
• USB/power supply cable
Hardware Requirements• 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
• Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
• Dedicated USB 2.0 bus
• 2 GB RAM