Passport to Prague (PSP)
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Passport To Prague is the only information source you really need, taking the knowledge and experience from the team at the Lonely Planet and mixing it with the great technology PSP has to offer. Make the most of the experiences each of the cities has to offer. This guide has been developed with the young city breaker and frequent traveller in mind and comes packed with information on how to experience the very best places in town - from the latest restaurants to the most underground of clubs - along with videos, audio walks, photography, maps and pre-planned itineraries to suit every sort of visit, and every type of adventurous traveller.
- Points of interest: 250 main points of interest covering eating, sleeping,
nightlife, shopping and sights with original photography, key information
and contact details
- Essential information: The bits you just must know from pharmacies to
embassies, hospitals, airlines, money and costs
- Getting around: Comprehensive and detailed zoom-in, zoom-out maps covering
transport systems and roads
- Audio Tours: Three bespoke audio tours that you can listen to whilst you
walk. Each takes you through a particular part of town and takes you off the
- Video Content: A dedicated film crew has been out there capturing the
essence of each city to inspire you - and show you round even before you
- Itineraries: Packed with pre-loaded itineraries for every sort of visit
from a cultural break to a weekend of hedonism. Each itinerary comes with a
calendar view that can be built on to create the perfect schedule
- Your Itineraries: Build your own visit from scratch drawing on the 250 points of interest to create your perfect city break - and go online to download more!
Category: Games - PSP - Utilities
Certificate: PEGI 3+ PEGI Minimum Age 3