It's intoxicatingly logical and hard work. Imagine slowly illuminating a lightbulb with concentrated thought and you'll get a feel for how satisfying it is to watch the grid gradually fill up - blossom, really - as your beleaguered brain spots the rules and patterns. And - bonus - you've completed a nice picture of, say, a yawning hippo at the end of it all.
Picross DS offers more than 300 puzzles, as well as unlockable high-score mini-games, spread over various difficulty levels in the normal puzzle mode. Picross DS also offers a race against the clock in the single player mode, putting players under pressure to improve their skills and ability on a daily basis.
Additional features offered in this great Touch! Generation title is the opportunity to create your own puzzles, and share them with friends via wireless communication, and the Wi-Fi connection. Wi-Fi also offers the opportunity to go online and battle against other users and download additional puzzles.
- Create your own puzzles that can then be shared with friends both on and offline.
- Monitor your progress as you play daily in an attempt to beat the clock.
- Use Wi-Fi capability to down load additional puzzles.
- Offers more than 300 puzzles.
- Unlock entertaining touch screen mini-games by completing Picross puzzles.
Release Date: 11 May 2007
Certificate: PEGI 3+ - PEGI Minimum Age 3