FT2 Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Body Measurement Features:
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm
HR-based Target Zones with Visual and Audible Alarm:
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone – bpm
Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – Coded Transmission:
- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Training files (with summaries) – 1
- HeartTouch – Button-free Operation of Wrist Unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English
- Time of day (12/24h)
- Water resistant – 30m
The Polar FT2 is the model up from the original Polar FT1 and is perfect for recreational exercisers who want an easy start to fitness HRM. The watch shows the heart rate on large and easy-to-read display and comes with a chest strap which is adjustable.
The Polar FT2 helps improve your fitness with automatic age-based heart rate target zone
It can display a summary of your latest workout and it water resistant to 30M.
Offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk