FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (with chest strap)
Body Measurement Features:
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate – bpm / %
HR-based Target Zones with Visual and Audible Alarm:
- You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone – bpm / %
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure
Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – Coded Transmission:
- Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Totals - Includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 10
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock - By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
Ordered this on tuesday, it came today which is thursday!, really happy with the heart rate monitor! great price and it looks great! can't wait to use it :D