Ladies FT60F Heart Rate Monitor (with chest strap)
Body Measurement Features:
- Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / % - To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve (% HRR). See also Maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max) and Manual target zone.
- Heart rate – bpm / % - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone – bpm / % - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar Fitness Test - Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes. The result, Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max). With the Polar Fitness Test you can measure your aerobic fitness by yourself, automatically and without any exertion. All you need is your training computer. The Polar Fitness Test is as accurate in predicting the VO2max as any sub maximal fitness test. The test is based on heart rate and heart rate variability at rest and personal information.
- Polar OwnCal® – calorie expenditure with fat percentage - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat-burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Polar OwnZone® – personal heart rate zone - Polar OwnZone® determines your personal heart rate limits for a training session. Depending on the day and time, your physical state may vary, for instance, if you are stressed or tired, or if you are not fully recovered from your latest training session, Polar can determine that information from your heart rate and guide you to your ideal training zone for that moment.
- Polar STAR Training Program - The adaptive and personalized Polar STAR Training Program helps you reach your training targets. The training program gives you weekly targets, including intensity and duration, for your training. The Polar STAR Training Program is based on your fitness level, activity level, training goal and personal information (weight, height, age and sex).
- Totals - Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Weekly history - Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- ZoneLock - ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
- ZonePointer - ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity targets.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m