The mystery of desensitization is solved!
Learn the secrets of how to "spook-bust" your horse with these easy to understand tools that you can apply to just about any situation. From everyday objects to those potentially dangerous surprises, this DVD will help you navigate them all.
These techniques are designed for anyone. From working with a green horse to trail riding and show ring activities, right through to working with the well seasoned dressage horse, show-jumper, western pleasure or in general performance; you will find the solutions you need here.
As a bonus, a variety of horses are included for you to see. So whether you are working with an Appaloosa, Quarter Horse, Warm Blood, Thoroughbred, Friesian, even a Mustang or more, you can match your horse's breed and personality to help customize the solution to your horse.
You will learn how to :
* Become creative with spook-busting instruments like streamers, pan lids, sparklers, horns, fans, silly string, balls adn even golf carts!
* Replace fear, concern and stress (bolting, rearing, bucking, balking & spinning) with confidence, calmness and comfort.
* Use steps for "flagging" your horse without flooding.
* Delve deeper, exploring practices vital to true horsemanship
* Understand and use visualization as the key to clear communication.
* Take your lessons from the ground into the saddle.
* And much, much more...
Release Date: 26 October 2009
Certificate: E - Exempt from Certification