In Resident Evil 4 players are reacquainted with Leon S. Kennedy, Raccoon City Police Department's idealistic rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. It has been six years since the destruction of Raccoon City and in that time, the U.S. government has been able to destroy the evil Umbrella Corporation. Fast forward to 2004 and players rejoin Leon, who is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission. He has been tasked to look into the abduction of the President's daughter and his investigation has led him to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who or what is behind this new nightmare.
- Behind the camera view Camera follows the player from behind and allows
for intuitive movement
- New never-before-seen enemies Creatures that defy the laws of nature!
- Advanced AI Enemies are now smarter than ever and use their cunning
abilities to team up and attack the player en masse
- Enhanced, deeper story elements Conversations and monologues can be heard
- Aim and shoot Ability to zero-in on enemies with weapons
Release Date: 04 November 2005
Certificate: 15 - Suitable for Persons Aged 15 or Over