Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Jack Black plays unemployed slob and hell-raising guitarist Dewey Finn, who needs to make a few fast bucks after being kicked out of his rock band. Posing as his reformed rocker-come-substitute teacher flatmate, he falls into teaching a class of prepubescent stiffs. After over hearing the kids practice in their school orchestra, Finn decides to teach the kids "the power of rock", and fulfil his life long dream of entering the Battle of the Bands competition.
- Audio commentary from star Jack Black and director Richard Linklater
- Audio commentary from the kids of the School Of Rock
- 'Lessons Learned In The School Of Rock' featurette
- Jack Black's pitch to Led Zeppelin
- 'School Of Rock' music video
- Video diary from the kids
- Jack Black's MTV diary
- 'Dewey Finn's History Of Rock' interactive feature
- Web site archive
- Original theatrical trailer
- Interactive menu
- Scene access
Screen: Widescreen 1.85:1 Anamorphic
Languages: English - Dolby Digital (5.1)
Duration: 1 hour and 44 minutes (approx)
Adobe Flash Player Version 8 or greater.
Click Here to download the latest version.