Original Snoozeshade Blackout Blind for Prams and Pushchairs
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
- maintain baby’s sleep schedule when away from home
- encourage good sleeping habits for even the most alert baby
- protect baby’s delicate skin and eyes from the sun’s harsh rays
No more ...
- baby waking up due to bright sun or other distractions
- pegging muslins or draping blankets over a stroller
- wasting money on different products for different strollers
SnoozeShade Original blocks 94% of light to create a dark, calm and shaded environment in prams or strollers to help babies nap. A safe, secure and simple solution to the common sight of blankets and other items thrown over a stroller hood to keep a tired baby asleep or help an alert baby to take a nap.
When naptime is over, use SnoozeShade to create an extension to the sun canopy on parent-facing strollers or to provide extra shade over the front of the stroller hood on forward-facing pushchairs.
For tandem strollers where one child sits behind the other, simply use one SnoozeShade per sun canopy.
Endorsed by the UK’s leading baby sleep expert, SnoozeShade Original is a great everyday essential to help babies get the sleep they need any time parents are out and about – such as shopping, appointments, holidays or eating out - during baby’s nap time.
- Gives UPF50+ protection against 98% UV rays and can be used year-round
- Features a handy ’sneak-a-peek‘ front zip to quietly check on baby at any time
- Made from soft, breathable and stretchy fabric that allows air to circulate
- In full sleep mode, protects from insects, cats, wind and chill
- Universal fit, for all popular single strollers with a sun canopy
- Comes with own small mesh storage bag
- GOLD AWARD MOTHER AND BABY 2011 FOR INNOVATION
- PRACTICAL PRE-SCHOOL SILVER AWARD 2011 - CHILD CARE CATEGORY
- WINNER OF A COVETED GOLD AWARD FROM PRACTICAL PARENTING AND PREGNANCY 2011