Published: 01 April 2013
£8.99 includes FREE UK Postage (other delivery options available)

Shipping Destinations for this item

UK - Shipping Included
United Kingdom
Europe Zone 1 - £2.09
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland
Europe Zone 2 - £2.19
Andorra, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Sweden
Europe Zone 3 - £2.29
Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Vatican City
North America - £2.29
Canada, USA
Australia and Far East Asia - £2.99
Australia, Israel, New Zealand, Taiwan
Japan - £2.99
Others - £2.99
Falkland Islands

RRP £9.95

Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.

Spinfluence is an irreverent take on how propaganda is used by The 1% to control the remaining 99%. Its written from the perspective of an organisation who work directly for the 1%. But in a satirical twist the book exposes the amoral and highly unethical techniques used through propaganda to control the masses.
Published: 01 April 2013

Country of Origin : United Kingdom
Illustrations : Col. Illustrations
Number Of Pages : 264
Year of Publication : 2013

For more information and our Delivery Policy see here.

For more information and our Returns Policy see here.

Catalogue No: 1908211113