Star Wars Battlefront (PC)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Star Wars Battlefront will put fans and gamers in the heat of the action as they relive all of the epic battles from the classic and prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Players will be able to participate in the most memorable Star Wars battles set in over 15 environments across 10 diverse planets including Hoth, Geonosis, Yavin, Tatooine and Naboo. Players will also be able to select one of over 20 different soldier types from four factions: Rebel Alliance, Imperial Army, Clone Army and Droid Army. Each soldier will have specialised abilities and the freedom to use ground-based turrets found on the battlefront as well as over 15 diverse ground and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-wing and speeder bike.
In addition to the single-player and various multiplayer modes offered in Star Wars Battlefront, a unique
- First and third-person gameplay - depending on player preference.
- Three single player modes including 'Instant Action', 'Galactic Conquest' and the story-based 'Historical Campaigns' mode.
- Battle in more than 15 environments across 10 diverse planets from the classic Trilogy and Clone Wars eras including Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Kamino and Geonosis.
- More than 20 different soldier types from 4 factions: Rebel Alliance, Galactic Empire, Republic Clone Army and Separatist Battle Droids. Soldier types include standard infantry, scouts, heavy weapons and pilots - each will have their own unique abilities.
- More than 30 Star Wars weapons including blaster rifles, rocket launchers and thermal detonators, in addition to ground-based turret guns that can be manned and used to defend command posts.
- More than 30 diverse ground and air vehicles including the AT-ST, X-Wing, and speeder bike, as well as the massive Republic Gunship that can hold up to five different soldiers.
- Customizable controls.
- Supports voice chat via compatible headsets.
- PC gamers can battle against up to 32+ players on the Internet or via LAN.