StarTech 5.25" Tray-Less SATA Hot-Swap Hard Drive Bay - Storage mobile rack - black
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
|This 3.5in SATA hard drive hot-swap bay allows you to install a 3.5in SATA drive in an available/unused 5.25in drive bay. To remove the drive, it's as simple as opening the front panel door; to re-insert a drive, simply insert the drive (connector first) until the door closes. The hot swap bay offers a trayless design that makes it the ideal solution for quick and easy drive removals and insertions as part of a system building process, or integration into rackmount systems or industrial environments. Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution. Designed to provide a durable and reliable operating experience, the mobile rack features a 1000+ insertion rating and is backed by StarTech.com's 1-year warranty.|
|1 Year Warranty|
|14.9cm (W) x 18.4cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) - Weight 0.3kg|
|Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C|
|Humidity 5 to 85%|
- Works with any computer with standard 5.25 drive bay
- Internal rubber cushioning helps eliminate vibration and damage to the hard disk
- Enterprises replacing IDE/Parallel ATA hard drives with SATA/300(SATA II) or SATA/150 hard drives
- To ensure optimum drive operation, the drive kit includes foam padding that helps prevent damage to the drive due to vibrations
- Fast and easy as don't have to physically mount hard drive in tray and then remove
- Innovative design requires no internal caddy or tray, saving time and maximizing efficiency.