14 inch Heavy Gauge Carbon Steel Wok 34cm
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Non Stick or Uncoated? Traditionally Woks are uncoated. They are simply seasoned with a little oil before their use and thereafter periodically. The advantage of being uncoated is that higher temperatures can be reached which are in turn transferred directly to the food. On the downside Non Stick coatings make cleaning far easier and helps maintain the appearance of the Wok. If you are a very serious Asian Cook then use uncoated, otherwise Non Stick will make your life easier.
Standard or Heavy Gauge? If you cook regularly then think about a Heavy Gauge option otheriwse a Standard Wok is quite sufficient for your needs.
Accessories? Should you wish to steam in your Wok then two sizes of Bamboo will meet your requirements plus of course 2 sizes of Lid.
Why Swift Spice? Swift Spice is a range designed, developed and manufactured for you, the Asian Cook. With 2 ranges of Woks, uncoated Carbon Steel and Non Stick Carbon Steel, we have a Wok for every occasion and every cook. In addition the tight range of accessories provide for all your requirements and of course the two Sets make for ideal gifts.
- Manufactured from 2.0mm Carbon Steel for the serious Asian Cook
- Carbon Steel is the ideal material for Woks as it can withstand very high temperatures
- Manufactured with a flat base for use on the modern cooker
- Use on Gas, Glass/Ceramic, Halogen/Ceramic, Induction, Solid Plate/Fuel and Hot Plate
- The natural wood handles are both attractive and practical as they stay cool
- For ease of carrying this large Wok is suppled with a natural wood Helper Handle
- The Wok is supplied with the handles attached
- Can be used with all types of utensil including stainless steel