Traditional Wooden Preserving Spoon
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
A long-handled, traditional jam and preserve making spoon - the ideal tool for the job! Measures 42cm long. From Tala - a favourite brand in the British kitchen since 1899. Made from 100% FSC certified Beech wood.
- Traditional, long-handled spoon for jam & preserve making
- Hooked, to allow it to rest easily in the pan
- Use the flattened edge for scraping
- The long handle keeps hands away from the heat
- Made from FSC certified Beech wood