The 500 Great Goals Collection
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Whether it’s Maradona’s mazey dribble against England in the 1986 World Cup, Marco van Basten’s spectacular volley in the Euro '88 final, Gazza’s hammer blow against Scotland in Euro ’96 or George Weah’s outstanding run against Verona, 500 Great Goals’ comprehensive compilation of net-busting magic shows why football is truly the beautiful game. And as if watching hundreds of the world’s most memorable strikes wasn’t enough, this great new title also features the scorers themselves, as all-time legends of the game recall their favourite goals. For anyone who has ever enjoyed the game of football, 500 Great Goals makes simply unmissable viewing.
Among the memorable goals included:
* Steven Gerrard, Liverpool v. West Ham United, FA Cup Final 2005/06
* Wayne Rooney, Everton v. Arsenal, Premier League 2002/03
* Michael Owen, England v. Argentina, World Cup 2nd Round 1998
* Paolo Di Canio, West Ham United v. Wimbledon, Premier League 1999/00
* Marco van Basten, USSR v. Holland, Euro 88 Final
* Tony Yeboah, Wimbledon v. Leeds United, Premier League 1995/96
* Dennis Bergkamp, Leicester City v. Arsenal, Premier League 1997/98
* Diego Maradona, Argentina v. Belgium, World Cup Semi Final 1986
* Eric Cantona, Sheffield United v. Manchester United, FA Cup 5th Round 1994/95
* Pele, Brazil v. Mexico, World Cup 1st Round 1962
* Zinedine Zidane, Bayer Leverkusen v. Real Madrid, Champions League Final 2001/02
* Teddy Sheringham, Manchester United v. Bayern Munich, Champions League Final 1998/99
* Ronaldinho, Germany v. Brazil, International Friendly 2004/05
* Kevin Keegan, Liverpool v. Leicester City, FA Cup Semi Final 1973/74
* George Best, Manchester United v. Tottenham Hotspur, Division One 1970/71
Adobe Flash Player Version 8 or greater.
Click Here to download the latest version.