The Adventurer's Guide to Britain
Shipping Destinations for this item
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Highlights of the series include:
• Flight by microlight over Derbyshire’s Peak District – fabulous 360° views.
• Sea Kayaking off the North Yorkshire coast in search of hidden coves and fossils that are 180 million years old.
• Deer stalking one of England’s oldest wild red deer herds near Ullswater in the Lake District.
• The trek to see one of England’s longest waterfalls and white-water tubing on the raging river Tees.
• Grey seals, smuggler’s caves and shipwrecks off the Pembrokeshire coast.
• Exmoor’s three faces – moorland, high cliffs and beautiful woodland.
Episode 1: Peak District
Episode 2:Yorkshire's Crumbling Coast
Episode 3: Wild Lake District
Episode 4: Waterfall Country
Episode 5: Smuggler's Coast
Episode 6: Secret Exmoor